Personal, social and health education (PHSE) - support and links
It can be difficult to talk to your child about some of the topics covered in the PSHE curriculum.
Below you will find links to a range of services, advice and support that we hope you will find helpful in discussing issues with your child.
- Live Well B&NES brings together information and resources for people of all ages living across Bath & North East Somerset
- NSPCC keeping children safe
Online advice and support. Practical tools to use right now, by yourself, wherever you are.
- If you're feeling in crisis, please visit this website
- Off the Record aims to improve the emotional, physical and mental wellbeing, and self esteem of young people aged up to 25 who live, study or work in Bath and North East Somerset
Sex and relationships
- Ask Brook text message helpline 07717 989 023 (standard rates apply), confidential advice and info on sex and relationships for the under 25's
- Webchat is also available
NHS National Sexual Health Helpline
- Tel 0300 1237123
Gaming, the internet and online safety