Preparing for the future
Careers education, information, advice and guidance (CEAIG) at Aspire Academy is a progressive journey from Year 7-13. We ensure that every student is supported to actively explore and develop their awareness and understanding of their potential career and educational paths.
Aspire Academy is committed to providing a rewarding careers programme that raises aspiration, encourages achievement and provides additional school resources to develop independent, life ready young adults.
The programme is based upon and reviewed against the 8 Gatsby Benchmarks and the Aspire Careers team work closely with the regional Careers Hub to access the best professional links and support to meet them. The provision is reviewed at least three times a year.
Students at Aspire can expect:
- Engaging lessons that have clear link to the wider world and workplace (CEIAG)
- A structured careers programme for years 7 - 13
- One to one interviews with the multi academy trust careers advisor
- Supported access to specialised career websites and career profiles
- trips/visits to possible places of employment, businesses, colleges, and universities
- Work experience opportunities with local companies
- Advertisement and awareness of careers websites and information
- Year 9, 10 and 11 attendance at the National Apprenticeship show
- Career focussed guest speakers from various companies, businesses and professions
- Careers education program
- Access to a range of vocational qualifications
For further information please contact our careers leader: Nick Moore email: email@example.com or tel:01225 832 212